What is a report? (1)
A report is a special type of business document.
There are five rules that you must follow when you write a report.
- Reports are written in sections.
- Each section has a heading.
- Reports should contain facts.
- Reports should contain recommendations.
- Reports must be written in a formal or business-like way.
It goes without saying that a report should have good spelling and punctuation, of course.
It looks a bit complicated. The easiest way to understand a report is to look at one.